Entering the sub-exotic market Jaguar have today announced the XKR-S, a new performance Flagship for the Brand. Here's a quick overview -
- The most powerful and fastest series production sports car Jaguar has ever built with a top speed of 300kph (186mph).
- Heads the XK range with an expected on-the-road price of £97,000 when ordering opens in September.
- The ultimate expression of Jaguar’s sports car strategy; offering intelligent performance with everyday driveability.
- Uprated supercharged AJ-V8 Gen III R direct-injection engine produces 550PS (542BHP) and 680Nm of torque.
- 0-60mph reached in just 4.2 seconds.
- The only car in its class to emit less than 300g/km of CO2.
- Active sports exhaust delivers an authentic, race-car inspired soundtrack.
- Exploits the XK’s strong, lightweight advanced aluminium body architecture to maximise performance, agility and economy.
- Bespoke suspension changes front and rear for ultimate precision, control and driver appeal.
- Unique styling changes incorporate Computational Fluid Dynamics calculations in order to reduce lift and maximise aerodynamic stability.
- Revised interior features 16-way adjustable memory sports seats with carbon-fibre effect leather.
- Reprogrammed Adaptive Dynamics allow the enthusiastic driver to explore the outer edges of the handling envelope.
- Jaguar’s performance flagship competes in the sub-exotic segment, new territory for the company.
Most importantly, it looks incredible!